Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shoes by SJP

I'm sure that you've heard the latest buzz surrounding the debut of Sarah Jessica Parker's namesake collection for Nordstrom. Glamour gives us an exclusive look at five pairs from the "Carrie-esque" collection, which will be available on February 28th at nordstrom.com. By all appearances, I think that "Alison" will cause quite a stir!
 
The Lady: "This shoe is polite and old-fashioned. It suits a wide range of women with its simple silhouette." ($350)

The Etta: "This one is for short ladies like me! I made the T-strap lower to lengthen the leg.” ($425)


The Carrie: “Carrie is obviously one of my favorite people, and this is an ode to her. It’s a strong shoe that can be worn for day and night.” ($355)

The Billie: "I imagine every woman in these. They're comfy and chic, especially with the low-cut front." ($195).

"The Alison: This is for the girl who doesn't want to wear a traditional ladylike heel but wants a bit of height." ($485)

(glamour.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment