Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New In

A new Nordstrom Rack has opened in my area, and I stopped last weekend to see what I could find. I ended up with D'Osay's from Sole Society (beautiful nappa leather) and sandals from Nine West. I love their selection of accessories, and will definitely shop there for shoes and jewelry. I hadn't been in Marshalls in a while, and popped in to see what's new. I was SO pleased to find this fabulous Vince Camuto bag for $79.99! Initially I thought that it had to be miss marked, as it was not on sale or clearance. Much to my surprise and delight, the price was correct, which made it all the better after finding that it retailed for $248.

I also picked a Vince Camuto necklaces (the white one is so unique) at T.J. Maxx, and ended up at JCP for some colorful jewelry. I really love their Mixit necklaces. I bought a couple of triple strands which are already layered length-wise. They can be mixed and matched or worn as singles. I also had Worthington's tropical jacket on my mind, and after trying it on, knew it was a must. Light-weight and soft, it's perfect for this time of year.


Sole Society : "Alyse" Nordstrom Rack; Sold Out


Nine West "Tertia" Nordstrom Rack; also Available at dsw.com in black, white, green and navy, $59.99. Black only, at ninewest.com, $59.99

Vince Camuto "Geri" Messenger, Marshalls; Sold Out

Top left: Zoe + Syd earrings, clearance $24.99 + and additional 15% or 20% off; Nicole Miller earrings, Sold Out online; Nicole Miller cuff, $22 or 2 or more @ $11 + and additional 15% to 20% off; Liz Claiborne earrings (I'm still waiting on the matching bib) $30 or 2 or more @ $15. jcp.com
Mixit, $18 each or 2 or more @ $9; jcp.com

Left: Vince Camuto, Sold Out; Middle: Vince Camuto, $78; macys.com, also in white, $45.14; amazon.com. I bought them at T.J. Maxx; Right: Mixit, $24 and and additional 15% or 20% off. jcp.com
Worthington jacket, $34.99 on sale + an additional 15% or 20%; jcp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment