Monday, November 10, 2014

Gray State of Mind

I'm really loving great right now. I always have some form of this versatile neutral in my closet, but I feel the need to add more. I did pick a couple of things this weekend, which you will see in pictures one and two. I've also included a few pieces from H&M and Zara and Forever 21. I really like both jumpsuits from Zara. The versatility of a jumpsuit is truly unmatched! Throw on your choice of shoe, jacket (or not), and you're out the door. Did I mention how flattering they are? If you own one, you already know! Now my quest is for just the right ankle boot.


Steve Madden's "Excitt" sneaker; I bought mine at Burlington Coat Factory. You can also find them on piperlime.com, $29.97; amazon.com, $45.39 and nordstom.com for $53.56. I love the fact that they are sturdy (perfect with socks on colder days) as well as comfortable.
Nine West Textured "Take Down" satchel in "Glacier." I found mine at T.J. Maxx. You can also buy it at ninewest.com, $89 and macys.com for $65.99. I love it's roomy interior, as well as the turn lock pocket in front. It also comes with a detachable crossbody strap.

H&M, $34.95

H&M, $49.95

H&M, $29.95

H&M sweater with sequins, $34.95
H&M leather bag, $79.95

H&M leather boots, $99
hm.com

Zara structured coat, $149

Zara funnel neck coat, $59.99

Zara button neck jumper, $149
Zara wide leg jumpsuit, $69.90

Zara high waist trousers
$129
Zara twist knit turtleneck sweater, $59.90



Zara leather trainers, $79.90
Zara bootie, $59.99

Zara buckled mini city bag, $69.90





Zara Long Aran Cardigan, $39.99
Zara rounded hem sweater, $59.90

Love 21 faux leather moto
jacket, $42.80

Love 21 draped boyfriend blazer, $32.80
forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment