Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New In

Kenneth Cole Reaction "Slim Zo 3" Footbed Sandals

 I needed a pair of  silver metallic, "kickn' around" sandals to replace the old ones. I ran across these at Marshalls  for $19.99, and was so thrilled to find that I really got a deal. Macy's just added them, and they're priced at $65. Amazon has them as well, for $57.99. Because both Marshalls and T.J. Maxx buy overstock items, I usually check their stores first when looking for something in particular.

Olivia + Joy Wristlet

While I love the versatility of a crossbody (I carry them often), I'd been looking for a wristlet that would hold all that I need (okay, need is a strong word, maybe I should replace that with WANT) to carry. I absolutely love the cutesy ones (I've added some below), but I was looking for something a bit more functional. I found this one at T.J. Maxx, and it's a winner. It actually has three compartments, and an outside pocket. All of my stuff fits nicely, as well as my phone. If I didn't carry so much, I would have chosen more than one of the styles below!

Nila Anthony Sun Pouch, $19.99 

Le Miel Playing Card Clutch, $12.99

Le Miel Playing Card Clutch
Imoshion Sage Word Clutch, $12.99

Foley + Corinna Leather Framed Wristlet, $39.99

Emma Fox Leather Wristlet, $29.99
Lucky Brand "Chamayo" Wristlet, $29.99; 

tjmaxx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment