Friday, July 24, 2015

New In

I added a couple of new things this week.



"Farrah" from Circus by Sam Edelman from fall/winter 2014.

 In need of a new loafer, or oxford, I found them during my weekly visit to Burlington Coat Factory.  This style is pretty much sold out online, with the exception of a size seven and eight, at amazon.com. There are also other colors available, see more below.

I like this one as well, and may add it later. It's available at amazon.com ($64-$80), and 6pm.com ($59.99). All sizes are available on each. 

This style is also available at amazon.com ($64-$80, all sizes), and 6pm.com ($48.88, all sizes).
This style is available at urbanoutfitters.com only. $80; all sizes.

Extreme High-Lo Knit Tank, $36.95

I received this today, and absolutely love it! It's vibrant as it appears here. The material is rayon, which gives it soft, and smooth feel, as well as a little luster. I'm all about those pieces that can be worn from season to season. I'll wear it now with shorts, and pair it with a moto jacket and jeans for fall. Below, I've added some other styles from New York + Company, which I also like.

Extreme Hi-Lo Halter Blouse (euphoria pink; also in black), $46.95
Extreme Hi-Lo Sleeveless Tunic (winter berry; also in black), $46.95

Wrap-Front Extreme Tunic (grecian blue; also in black), $46.95

Button-Front Extreme Tunic (pink hottie; also in black), $46.95
Sharkbite Extreme Tunic, $49.95

Extreme Hi-Lo Wrap Tunic (amplified blue; also in black), $46.95

Extreme Hi-Lo Tee (winter berry), $39.95
Sharkbite Extreme Tunic (grand sapphire), $46.95

No comments:

Post a Comment