Thursday, September 10, 2015

New In

Sam + Libby "Livi" Embellished Espadrille Flat in Beige (a clearance STEAL at $10.48!). Of the three reviews on this shoe, two stated that it runs long/big, and the other says it's true to size. I found the latter to be true in my case. They're a perfect fit. I was really surprised to find that a shoe this cute hadn't sold out. I guess that's a good thing, or maybe I wouldn't have gotten a pair!

They're also available in "Nude" (target.com)
Grommet Flyaway Vest

This vest was actually a part of New York and Company's summer offerings, and a piece that I'd contemplated. I finally decided to get it for fall, to wear with jeans.

Soho Jeans - High-waist Leggings Destroyed Aztec - Indigo Blue Wash

THESE JEANS were LOVE at first sight! When I ordered them, I hoped with all hope, that they would fit perfectly. I'm pleased to say that they do! I was sold on the Aztec embroidery and high-waist. There is one review, and that person gave them two stars, and stated that they run small. I find them true to size, but as we all know, all bodies are not created equal. 

Bell-Sleeve Peasant Blouse - Paisley Print

The actual article looks better than it does here. The sleeves really do "bell," and the colors are more vibrant.
Split-Neck Peasant Blouse

As you can see, I'm really loving the whole "peasant thing." Easy, free-flowing, and flattering, that works for me.

Soho Soft Shirt - Super Soft Chambray Popover - Light Indigo

Super soft is right! I find this a nice alternative to a button-down denim shirt.
Rhinestone Openwork Ring

I was so drawn to the style and color, that I bought two. One for each hand. Looks great on!


(nyandcompany.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment