Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Bargains

I am not a Black Friday shopper! On that particular day, I sit in my humble abode and scour my favorite websites for good deals. I do browse the stores after the weekend hustle and bustle is over just to check things out. Prior to the holiday, I did find a couple of Adam Lippes pieces on clearance that I'm really excited about, along with some others.



Adam Lippes for Target Mohair Coat

Though I liked the collection, I didn't get caught up in "Adam Lippes fever" when it first hit Target stores. From day one, this coat was one of my favorites. Although there were some sizes left online, I found it in a local store on clearance. I absolutely love it! Some of the online reviewers didn't care for it's oversized shape, but that's actually one of the reasons that I love it so much. It's perfect for layering---or not, depending on the look. It's definitely a piece that I'll wear often.

Adam Lippes Fringe Cowl Neck Sweater

I also found this in-store. It initially caught my eye as well, but I'd forgotten about it until I found it tucked behind some other clearance items. I don't have many beige, or off-white pieces in my closet, and this is a great addition. It's sold out online, with the exception of plus sizes.

Mossimo "Adelaide" High Top Sneakers

Ah yes, "Adelaide." There were not sold in my local store, I discovered them while browsing online after Thanksgiving. I took an immediate liking to them. I've always been fond of this style, but hadn't found just the right pair. Old Navy has a similar style, but I liked these best. As you can see, I loved them so well that I also had to have them in leopard print. They'll be a nice alternative to my favorite slip on sneakers or an ankle boot. I anxiously await their arrival!

Mossimo "Adelaide" High Top Sneakers; target.com
Fringe Lace Up Chukka; oldnavy.com

As you can see, I'm having a "casual shoe moment." While browsing the Old Navy site, I happened across these  and ordered them as well. When I'm not in the mood for a loafer or oxford, this will do.

Isabella M Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Pointed Band Ring; tjmaxx.com

I always look for great buys on jewelry because I can't get enough! I've been buying more gold and rose gold lately, and wanted to add a new silver piece. I found it on clearance and the shipping was free--I love a great deal!
Mixed-knit Coatigan

I can't seem to get enough gray lately, or cardigans! Gray is that neutral that  mixes well with any colors. While I have other gray cardigans, this one has a bit more weight to it. Perfect to layer over a turtleneck or crew neck sweater, and under that Adam Lippes coat on a cold day.

Mixed-Stitch Coatigan Stripe; nyandcompany.com

Another great beige/off white piece for mixing it up. 

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is a highly trusted precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, live pricing and make sure your gold and silver arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete