Sunday, January 10, 2016

New In

Soho Soft Shirt - Patchwork, $35

 I picked this up in-store yesterday and love, love, love it! It's super soft, but not to the point of being shapeless. I look forward to wearing it again, and again!

7th Avenue Design Studio - Lace-Up Blouse, $49.95

This is another winner! The picture doesn't reflect well on the silver rings that the "laces" thread through----that's what really makes it pop. Another plus is the material. While it's polyester, it's has a bit of texture to it with the feel of crepe. As you can see, it's more of a tunic fit, and skims the body nicely. It also has side-slit pockets on side----I actually didn't see that until I got it home. 

Lace-Up Soft Shirt - Dark Marble Wash, $35

I like this style as well, but my size was sold out in-store, so I'll order it. Another "softie" that's a great alternative to the usual denim shirt.

Photos: nyandcompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment