Friday, March 4, 2016

New In

Lace-up Hi-Lo Top - Marled, $34.96

I was drawn to this top because of the side lacing, the color, and the fact that it's something that I can really use. As soon as I opened the package today I knew that I'd made a good choice. It's nice and soft and fits true to size. I like the way that it's worn here, but it will also look good with a crew-neck white tee, or layered over a white button-up shirt.

Ultra-Suede Safari Jacket, $79

I featured this earlier this week, but I hadn't yet received it. It too came today and does not disappoint. It's buttery soft,  fits true to size, and has a bit of weight to it. I find it to be a great closet staple, as it will mix  well with many pieces, and is a good alternative to a moto or denim jacket.

nyandcompany.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment