Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New In

Fossil "Chubby Monster" bag Charm, $48; belk.com

I recall doing a post on bag charms around December or so, which included this particular item. I'd run across, and purchased a couple or three since that time of the furry variety, but it was nice to find this one and that below, in T.J. Maxx. I love the fact that they're leather, and colorful. they'll definitely get plenty of wear!

Fossil "Chubby Monster" Handbag Charm, $48; belk.com

Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury Mini Bag Charm, $36 (sale-price); bloomingdales.com

Yet another little trinket from T.J. Maxx. This one could actually be used as a coin purse, but I'll use it as a charm.

Mia "Bollywood" Gladiator Sandals, $33.99 (black/limited sizes); shoemetro.com;
$48.99 (black/limited sizes) loehmanns.com

It's been a while since I found shoes at T.J. Maxx (in-store), though some of that could be that I often don't get past the jewelry and handbags! I'm so pleased to have found these, as they're much needed.

1 comment: